From time to time I come across a resource* that I’d like to share with the Serving Strong Community. If you don’t see your favorite resource for staying strong in ministry leadership, email me with a link to that resource.
- Your Life In Rhythm, by Bruce B. Miller
- Leading on Empty, by Wayne Cordiero
- Pastors At Greater Risk, by H.B. London
- Beyond Ordinary, by Justin and Trisha Davis
- Twitter For Ministry (A Guide to Expanding Your Ministry’s Influence on Twitter)
- Vyrso (ebooks written by Christians for Christians)
- Ministry Best Practices
- Human Like You (about messy lives and create a safe place to talk about it)
- Cogun, Inc. (for church and ministry expansion)
- Binding Hearts (a ministry to your marriage)
- Faith Village (a free social network for faith experiences
- Ministry Care (to build and maintain a ministry that is productive, effective and enduring)
* Serving Strong does not necessarily endorse all of the content generated by any resource listed. It’s wise that you be discerning for yourself and pick only those things that seem to you and the Lord to be helpful to you and your situation. Some of the links on this page may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.